Damnation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bluebird Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluebird

Bluebird Intro Empty
PostSubject: Bluebird Intro   Bluebird Intro EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:28 am

Hey guys, I am Bluebird and I started this server earlier today.

I am a 15 year old who lives in Australia and I have just finished year 9 in school. The school holidays have just started and I will have plenty of free time to play on this server. In school apart from all the mandatory subject for a year 10 student the 3 elective subjects I will be studying are Japanese, Physical Activity and Sport Studies (PASS) and Commerce. An interesting hobby that I have taken up is speedcubing (solving the Rubik's Cube for speed). I usually solve in 15 seconds and I came 36th place at the Australian National speedcubing competition in August. I watch Football (soccer) on TV and I stay up to watch the games. I support Cardiff City but unfortunately they aren't in the premier league anymore so if I watch the premier league the team I usually watch is Liverpool.

My first impressions on the server are that it is quite unique. It's great that the spawn is something other than Edgeville or Varrock as it is on every other RSPS and it's nice to have a GE and not having to spam offers for half an hour to buy/sell something. The XP rates are a bit slow for my liking and there aren't many people on it which is something I'd like to try and change.

TL;DR: I'm a 15 year old Australian who solves Rubik's cubes and watches football. The server is good but xp is slow and lacks players.
Back to top Go down
Soulz
Donator
Donator
Soulz

Bluebird Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluebird Intro   Bluebird Intro EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:08 am

nice mate hope to keep you around
Back to top Go down

Bluebird Intro
Page 1 of 1