Damnation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Godfather's intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vito Corleone

Godfather's intro Empty
PostSubject: Godfather's intro   Godfather's intro EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 2:32 am

Hello everyone!

As far as the Godfather references go sorry I love the movies Razz

Two days ago I started playing this server and got instantly addicted. Helpful awesome staff and a great owner, low xp rates and a fairly stable economy compared to it's small playerbase. The warm welcome I got when signing on was great and everyone has been helpful so far, hopefully when I know more I can continue on helping others like everyone else is doing.

Little about me, I'm 23, I live in California with my wife and we are both in the military. My name is Sam feel free to use it in-game or call me by my screen name Godfather. I have been playing RS for far too long, been playing and even coding servers since doors gave strength xp and hamachi was a thing. I am normally a good person and I get staff ranks on most servers I play but this time I want to stay a regular player. I love economics and I really love how small changes to private server game mechanics can change the whole scheme. This is my first server with working GE so i'm excited to see what that does to the economy once we have a large playerbase.

I also love communities, It's up to everyone here to do as much as possible with other players, create clans and events so everyone feels connected and make good use of the forums so we can grow. I never mean this when I say it but this server really has a good shot at being something successful. Voting is not enough, it helps but player retention is key and with low xp rates this server has more longevity than most.

I love helping people - if you need a loan ingame to get started or after a death or if you need some help with anything please let me know. I may start writing guides here soon to help out as well. In the end, pixels are just that but how you treat others really does matter.

Well that's enough about me, thanks again for the warm welcome. I'm going to leave you with a quote that might improve your day as much as it improved mine the first time I heard it.

Happy scaping

"...what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."
-Marcus Aurelius
Back to top Go down
Death
In-game Moderator
In-game Moderator
Death

Godfather's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godfather's intro   Godfather's intro EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm

Welcome aboard Damnation! Great to have you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Godfather's intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Damnation Forum :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: