Damnation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup, I'm Jay the Game Commander.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Damnation Owner/Coder
Damnation Owner/Coder
Jay

Sup, I'm Jay the Game Commander. Empty
PostSubject: Sup, I'm Jay the Game Commander.   Sup, I'm Jay the Game Commander. EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:36 pm

I make that sh*t work! Mike got me into RSPS's back in 2009 and we hosted a server for a while with a revision 317 called Damnationscape. It went down after a while just cause the idea faded. Then after a while we and Mercer Frey decided we wanted a real similiar, challenging, and very fair server to mimic the fun RuneScape was slowly losing over the years. After many server projects failing due to lack of possiblity... the Damnation you see now is the testament to our dream coming true.

As for about me, I'm very stern but also a fun dude, just don't step on my twigs and we'll be fine.
I'm an IT professional whose very experienced with business networking and self-taught for years
to learn to as much about Java, CSS, and SQL DB that I can solemnly for this server to be.

Now a word from my sponsers:

The question is... how long can you tolerate my sponser?

Last edited by Jay on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:51 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Damnation.us
Mike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Sup, I'm Jay the Game Commander.   Sup, I'm Jay the Game Commander. EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:39 pm

hmm...
Back to top Go down
http://www.Damnation.us
Rainy Zurich
In-game Moderator
In-game Moderator
Rainy Zurich

PostSubject: Re: Sup, I'm Jay the Game Commander.   Sup, I'm Jay the Game Commander. EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:12 am

That is so you it's creepy.
Back to top Go down
Cunny Funt
Cunny Funt

PostSubject: Re: Sup, I'm Jay the Game Commander.   Sup, I'm Jay the Game Commander. EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:44 pm

I'm going to shovel your nipples out and feed them to brooke welcome to the server sex cakes lemme lick yo tash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup, I'm Jay the Game Commander.   Sup, I'm Jay the Game Commander. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup, I'm Jay the Game Commander.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Damnation Forum :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: