Damnation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comprehensive Starter Guide (With Combat)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S0ul
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
S0ul

Comprehensive Starter Guide (With Combat) Empty
PostSubject: Comprehensive Starter Guide (With Combat)   Comprehensive Starter Guide (With Combat) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:23 pm

Ok, so if you're here it is probably because you are lost in the vast world of Damnation. Do not despair, for this guide will show you the basics!

1. Step 1: Open the crystal chest!

You start with a crystal key. It's not meant to just sit there. Go to taverley and open the crystal chest with it!

Spoiler:

2. Step 2: Grand Exchange!

It's time to sell the loot from the chest and buy some food and equipment. How the Grand Exchange works is different from normal Runescape. Here it buys off your items immedeately (for a set price) and sells you items at an higher price. Now this means, and I want to stress out the importance of this: you get more money from selling to players as opposed to Grand Exchange.

This is due to the fact that the price gap between selling and buying gets steeper as the actual value (as shown on price checker) rises. Which means that players will want to buy items off you because these are cheaper than GE, and you will want to sell them because you get more money than you get from selling to the GE. This is most common with mid-high level/in-demand items.

Getting there:

Spoiler:

Now, you shouldn't buy equipment sets as they don't work at the moment. My suggestion is: buy full iron and mithril, with their 2h counterparts, and as much lobsters as you can.

3. Step 3: Get the shards!

Every monster in Damnation drops Spirit Shards. Now, one could save them for Summoning. But hey, it's too early for that anyways. These are the fastest way to make money at low levels.

There are several good spots (given you just started playing), but Lumbridge is definitely the way to go. This area is where you should be:

Spoiler:

You are all set! Enjoy your time in the server, and should you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me in-game or through forum message  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://nihilum.webs.com
Mike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Comprehensive Starter Guide (With Combat)   Comprehensive Starter Guide (With Combat) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:08 pm

Great guide! Very thorough!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Damnation.us
king kush
king kush

PostSubject: Re: Comprehensive Starter Guide (With Combat)   Comprehensive Starter Guide (With Combat) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:10 pm

I like it Very Happy. That's exactly how I make cash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comprehensive Starter Guide (With Combat)   Comprehensive Starter Guide (With Combat) Empty

Back to top Go down

Comprehensive Starter Guide (With Combat)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Damnation Forum :: Community :: Guides :: Miscellaneous Guides-
Jump to: