Damnation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

420 comp it banned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snoepkes

420 comp it banned Empty
PostSubject: 420 comp it banned   420 comp it banned EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:49 am

I played untill 5am last night, logged out and now i'm banned. I have no clue what I did wrong

Best regards, Bram aka 420 comp it
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Mike

420 comp it banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: 420 comp it banned   420 comp it banned EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:30 pm

you did not play until 5 am, as i'm the one who ip banned you. I gave you multiple chances to answer me while you were jailed for using a script/ghost mouse, and you didn't. I tested it several times before banning you, and i gave you fair warning in the past, that if i caught you again, you would be gone for good. I'm not going to be nice a second time, you're done, unless you can give me a very good reason to unban you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Damnation.us
snoepkes

420 comp it banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: 420 comp it banned   420 comp it banned EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:19 pm

hi, first of all thank you for your fast reply, and then I would like to explain myself.
I think it is possible that the bot started, but I swear to god I didn't do it.

I knew I would get banned right away if I used it again, so why would I risk to be banned from a server I really love to play, I can tell you with absolute honesty that I played fair and logged out when I achieved 900 total skill, turtle should be able to confirm that, however I cannot tell what actions my sister did when I was sleeping, since we use the same computer and she also played runescape. it might've been possible for her to put it on since she didn't know about the warning.

I got one more thing to add, as you know I started the bot to make some quick cash with dragon arrows, if you check my bank, you will see that I don't longer need that. if you check my play time you will see that I really love this server and have no reason to risk a ban.

I know there is almost no chance of you finding this a good reason, but please consider my story, and sorry for all the trouble i've put you trough

best regards, Bram
Back to top Go down
Soulz
Donator
Donator
Soulz

420 comp it banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: 420 comp it banned   420 comp it banned EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:18 pm

i couldn't see this getting your account back i could possibly see you being un ip banned which then you would have to make a new account but that obviously is not for me to decide.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Mike

420 comp it banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: 420 comp it banned   420 comp it banned EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:06 pm

I will issue a final warning, and un ip ban you, and unban your acc, and depending on your current herblore lvl, there may be a lvl reset for you, but be aware that I will not take someone else being on your acc as an excuse in the future, I suggest you delete that script completely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Damnation.us
snoepkes

420 comp it banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: 420 comp it banned   420 comp it banned EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:18 pm

i'd be happy to be down a lvl in herblore since I didn't earn that lvl. thank you for your consideration, and I can already tell you the script has been gone since I got banned, and the first thing i'll do is change my password,

Best regards,
Bram
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

420 comp it banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: 420 comp it banned   420 comp it banned Empty

Back to top Go down

420 comp it banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Damnation Forum :: Support :: Appeals-
Jump to: