Damnation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's fix them drops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0ul
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
S0ul

Let's fix them drops Empty
PostSubject: Let's fix them drops   Let's fix them drops EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:55 am

This is simple. Post a reply to this topic with mobs that need their drops fixed (not tweaked) in the following format:

Needs drops: <mob name>

And if you want to fix the drops quote the person who said needed the drops fixed and reply with the following format:

<mob name> taken.

After that, you should download the two txt files in the bottom of this post to get the item and mob list. Then, send me an email to joao.p.c.m@hotmail.com with the following subject: Damnation Mob Drops - <Mob name> - <Your IGN>, with just the drop files attached.

For the format of the file you send:

<Item id> <Item name> <number of dropped items> <rarity>

the rarity being as follows:
A - Always
C - Common
U - Uncommon
R - Rare
VR - Very Rare

Any player can do this.

After i got the drop file and check if it is correct, I'll forward it to Jay and credit you on this post with the mob you have fixed.

So before you ask for drops to be fixed, please check the list on this post of completed ones you may not have knowledge of, and read the replies for the taken ones. Note that if two people can take the same mob, the first to send me the (correct) mob file will be credited.

At the end of the month, for each mob you completed drops for you get an entry for a lottery with a grand prize of 20m.

Files:

Items
NPCs
Back to top Go down
http://nihilum.webs.com
S0ul
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
S0ul

Let's fix them drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's fix them drops   Let's fix them drops EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:33 am

Done:

Mutated Jadinko Babies - S0ul
Mutated Jadinko Guards - S0ul
Mutated Jadinko Males - S0ul
Back to top Go down
http://nihilum.webs.com

Let's fix them drops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Damnation Forum :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: