Damnation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diverging from the standard Runescape.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S0ul
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
S0ul

Diverging from the standard Runescape. Empty
PostSubject: Diverging from the standard Runescape.   Diverging from the standard Runescape. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Ok so I have been thinking long and hard about this, and i think we should diverge from the runescpe standard.

Pratically speaking, I was thinking in the lines of bridging skills. For example, skilling minigames should give the option to give experience for combat skills, much like the zeal system; the reverse should also be possible, like combat minigames giving skiller experience.

Perhaps even giving every skill a 'task' of sorts, like gather X number logs and get X points for that skill, or bonus exp..., that could be exchanged for equivalents of slayer helmet, maybe lumberjack gear and so on.

I mean, if you are playing in a private server you are going for something different than rs right?
Back to top Go down
http://nihilum.webs.com
Mike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Mike

Diverging from the standard Runescape. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diverging from the standard Runescape.   Diverging from the standard Runescape. EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:26 pm

This is true, but at the same time the whole reason for this server, was to bring back what we missed, and assumed others missed pre-eoc about RuneScape. While we have changed a few things to make it a bit easier, and more fun for players, I don't think we will change things up too much. The minigames are a good Idea though, and I think it is something we might see implemented in time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Damnation.us

Diverging from the standard Runescape.
Page 1 of 1