Damnation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone else's client not loading?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cunny Funt
Cunny Funt

Anyone else's client not loading? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else's client not loading?   Anyone else's client not loading? EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:46 pm

My client is stuck on 0% on both the new and the old :/
Back to top Go down
Death
In-game Moderator
In-game Moderator
Death

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's client not loading?   Anyone else's client not loading? EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:18 pm

My client stopped loading too... Jay did say it's on pause for a little while though, so maybe during the summer it comes back on?
Back to top Go down
Cunny Funt
Cunny Funt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's client not loading?   Anyone else's client not loading? EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Death wrote:
My client stopped loading too... Jay did say it's on pause for a little while though, so maybe during the summer it comes back on?

You have any idea if we're going to get updates on it?
Back to top Go down
Death
In-game Moderator
In-game Moderator
Death

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's client not loading?   Anyone else's client not loading? EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:37 pm

As of right now, I have no idea how this is going to progress... Shame too; I really like Damnation :'(
Back to top Go down
Soulz
Donator
Donator
Soulz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's client not loading?   Anyone else's client not loading? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:56 pm

No worries my friends i spoke with mike and jay a day or so ago and they an not afford to have the server up as of right now but they are working on it so give them some time an be patient an i have a feeling it will make a good comeback when they put it back up.
Back to top Go down
Cunny Funt
Cunny Funt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's client not loading?   Anyone else's client not loading? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 12:39 am

Soulz wrote:
No worries my friends i spoke with mike and jay a day or so ago and they an not afford to have the server up as of right now but they are working on it so give them some time an be patient an i have a feeling it will make a good comeback when they put it back up.

Thanks for information, I just want it to come back online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else's client not loading?   Anyone else's client not loading? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else's client not loading?
Page 1 of 1